Mar 27, 2009

Jennifer Aniston still Loved Brad Pitt

Jennifer Aniston still loving the phenomenon actors "Brad Pitt". Aniston even hope that they can become good friends again in the future.

The Famous actress through the series of FRIENDS was separated from Brad in 2005, after a lot of affair gossip with another beautiful actress "Angelina Jolie".

However, although the parting was very painful for Jennifer Aniston, she will still keep the happy memories of a million over the life of the household who failed to create.

"I will not regret all that I have to skip Brad Pitt and I am here not to make me more steadfast. I have a seven year full of happiness and it was so beautiful and difficult" Jennifer Aniston said to the English edition of Hello magazine.

"I will always love Brad, all the beautiful memories that will not be forgotten. I never pity myself? Of course. Who does not want to do?"

Stars are now pretty mengencani John Mayer is always hope that she can build a longer relationship with the former husband.

Jennifer said, "I really hope we can become a good friends again in a moment later."

No comments:

Post a Comment